Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Closure..

Yesterday afternoon, I delivered 2 items to Dale which I think officially closes that chapter in my life. I gave him back a ring he gave me and a GPS. I sincerely apologized for the awful things I said and hopefully from here I can move forward.

Also: I have decided, after long deliberation, I would like to become a pescetarian or vegetarian (but the healthy kind, not the "I'm-Gonna-Eat-Everything-I-See-That-Doesn't-Contain-Meat" kind). I've been wanting to do this for a while and I've have a few feeble attempts. But they were just, well, attempts. I actually want to commit to this. (:

I also took the time to figure out why I want to lose weight. Since I've had limited mobility due to my ankle, it has given me a chance to think. Some of my reasons may be superficial, but hey, they're mine. The reasons go as follows:
1) Health: My family has a history of health problems related to poor diet and I don't want to follow the same path.
2) College major: I (currently) aspire to be a nutritionist and athletic trainer. I should be an example.
3) Acceptance: Now, I know what you're thinking, but it isn't to be accepted by others. I've NEVER been comfortable in my own skin and while confidence comes from within, I feel that learning to love myself, both physically and emotionally, would be a life changing experience.
4) Clothes and money: Okay, lemme break it down: The larger the clothes are, the more a person pays because of added fabric. Losing weight will save me money, as well as finding me some new clothes.

Someone told me that my blog isn't hitting the "goal" of it. By that I mean, they don't believe it focuses on weight loss, but other factors. This post is an effort to change that. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment