Saturday, April 20, 2013

This morning, I was Kassie. This afternoon, I am Runner 5...

I did my first training session for the The Color Vibe 5k. I actually the downloaded an app called Zombies, Run! I love it. Dear God do I love it. You listen to it in your headphones as you complete the mission you are assigned. The story line is really innovative and I feel like I'm a part of the story. I ( as well as every other participant in this story line) am Runner 5. I am instructed by 2 voice actors and the story line is pretty humorous, as well. It really pushed me. In PE class, it took me 14 minutes to complete one mile on the track. I did my trial 5K in under an hour. I view this as an accomplishment because I've never done one. I walked some, but I ran 5.5 mph, even if it was for a little while. I WILL do this. <3 And I got my mom to join! This is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment