Monday, April 8, 2013

Time to change

I don't think I ever shared that I cut my hair. Yup. Shaved all that shit off. Well, I still have some. I got a pixie cut. Today was the first day back since break and no one recognized me. I guess it's good to have a change. I gained 3 pounds, but I don't think that is from bad eating. I'm pretty sure it's from water retention and...that time.

Well regardless, weight loss is hard. And slow. And potentially frustrating. In fact, something in me just did NOT want to work out at all. No idea what it was. Probably my allergies. They tend to drain the life out of me. I did go, though. I made a commitment that since Dale and I broke up that I'd do what makes me happy. Working out makes me happy, even if I don't want to do it at the time. Afterwards, I felt pretty damn good. I think this hair cut is something I needed. I can't "hide" anymore, not like my hair before made me able to do so. But I think my haircut has empowered me to put a bit more effort into my looks (at least for a little while). I've lost nearly 60 pounds and that deserves to be seen, you know? I think so, anyway. I have a little figure showing, but it's not where I want to be yet. Unfortunately, it's getting hot and my shorts no longer fit. I'm proud of my progress though.

No comments:

Post a Comment