Saturday, April 20, 2013

WELL. I've decided to do something outrageous...

My weight is kinda of stuck in the 190s at the moment. Not that bothered by it (yet) seeing as I'm focused on other things. I've got 2 guitar playing parts in 2 of my best's friends performances and I'm thinking of joining a 5K! Me, a 5K? Yeah, I'm crazy.

Honestly, I've been wanting to do this for ages. I want to participate in The Color Vibe 5K in June. Basically, you register and when the day comes, you do your 5k. The fun part is while you run (or walk/jog/roll, whatever), you are blasted with paint powder by the volunteers and bystanders at the end of the race, you have a color explosion.

The thing is, I've never trained for one. SO. I am going to start. I have no idea how, but I'm going to. I think I'm going to download an app for it. Zombies, Run! 5K seems to be intriguing. It isn't free, but it's only like, 2 bucks on the Android Market thingy. Either way, I'm excited to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment