Sunday, March 3, 2013

Back on the horse!

Oh heck yeah. I'm so happy about this. Tomorrow, Monday March 4th, 2013, I will officially be able to start exercising again. I am SO excited. I've been on like a week's break due to a chest cold issue. My awesome boyfriend purchased me groceries. Damn he is supportive and I love the heck out of him. These last 40 (or however many pounds I have to lose) are not easy, but it will be done. (: This will take A LOT of dedication, especially regarding the time I do it. I will be going to YMCA at 5:30 every morning to do something that is active.
This is my work out routine. On the days I don't work out, I will be swimming:
Upper: 
Bench press- 3x10 
Rows (which is better: barbell or dumbbell)- 3x10 
Lat Pull down- 3x10 
Shoulder press- 3x10 
Lat raises- 3x10 
Dips- 3x10 

Lower: 
Squats- 3x10 
Leg press- 3x10 
Deadlift- 3x10 
Back extension- 3x10 
Ab exercises- Varies 

Upper: 
Negative Pulls Ups (I've yet to master Pull Up)- 3x10 
Push ups- Varies 
Cable Row- 3x10 
Dumbbell flyes- 3x10 

No comments:

Post a Comment