Sunday, March 24, 2013

Re-birth

I haven't blogged in a while. For those who do read it, I apologize. Today marks a day of re-birth. Dale and I unfortunately broke up. He needs to focus on his studies and his life and frankly, I do as well. It's hard to adapt to when someone your life was so enveloped in is gone, but it's not impossible.

On a happy note, I've lost even more weight lately. I'm not entirely sure how much, but I know I have because my clothes fit differently now. I broke my iPod so I've been lazy on the working out aspect, but I'm back on the horse. I tend to fall off the work out wagon a lot, but I never turn my back up to it. I always chase it again.

One last happy thing, I got another job. I'm now a calligraphy tutor at a local tattoo parlor. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment