Saturday, March 2, 2013

Burrito Friday

Date Night Friday. One of the highlights of my week. My boyfriend Dale and I always spend this evening together, whether we are out on the town of playing Call of Duty on his couch. I've been battling a nasty chest..something for the past few days. I think it's bronchitis. I get it every year, but sick or not, I did my best to plow through! Fast forward to 6 o'clock. Time for the date. I get there and come to find out, Friday Date Night is canceled. He doesn't feel well, but I don't think I was the one who made him sick. Either way, it's off. So I conclude my evening with a burrito from Chubby Taco. This does not comply with my weight loss efforts, I know, but everyone needs a "cheat day." And that burrito was the bomb dizzle.

On a more sour note: I EFFIN' HATE SHELL GAS. I only have like, 8 dollars in my account. I spent 6 on gas, but I think it withdrew more than that. I am furious. I don't get paid until this Friday, I have no money, little gas, and a very pissy mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment